0

Let it start

Posted by Qi... on 21:50
With the official announcement of student-supervisor allocation, THESIS is finally here. 
*dramatically gasp for air
Some say The Happiness End Since It Started
I can see from seniors 4th year is gonna be a gruesome year
We all know but guess I will never be prepared enough for it

Lucky I settled down with the supervisor of my choice
There was all this chaotic discussion that I almost got taken away
So glad that I fought and insist
Was so touched when she choose to respect my choice and back me up

So when we have a huge group(10 out of 13 students) working on the big project of developing our very own language test
I chose to stay with my first choice, conduct my research on AAC alone
Even though I was sought after because I am “mandarin-proficient”
Even though I think this project is gonna be huge and influential and the test are probably gonna be used throughout the nation in the coming years
Maybe you will have your name on the test, have the paper published somewhere
I stick with my choice
No I am not gonna be an assessment machine for one whole year
And definitely a big no to group work (I had enough of this!)
So yeah, I just had to be damn good to make this worth
To show them, I made the right choice.

I had to say, I am little excited to start with this
Not to impress anyone but I am secretly looking forward to this project and her emails
Research actually thrills me more, the process of searching answer for a question of interest
Lol hope I wont regret saying this in the near future

Fighting my dearssss!

It is gonna be a hard one but we will get through it, together

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.