0

Intern #2

Posted by Qi... on 22:30
Can't believe it had been one week
Me with this routine of walking up before 7am, cycle, walk
A lot more cycling just for a meal after work lol

Guess I'm getting used to this routine
4 patients in a day doesnt stress me out anymore
Well my clinical skills still sucks
Sometimes I still hope she will just scold me instead of this nice encouraging discussion lol
I can imagine how my SV at KASP will grill me with my performance like this seriously

But well, I am surviving and this point alone is good enough
Getting into the rhythm and am more enthusiastic to learn more
Hearing impairment, Down Syndrome, feeding semua mari-mari
My learning mode finally switched on
Though my lagging mode also simultaneously on after I felt less stressed now

With more and more people joining this internship army,
Guess it will be more fun for us haha
Jump sea also need company ma lol
Let's hug tight and swim together

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.