0

Cosy cosy life

Posted by Qi... on 23:41

Cause reading a book reminded me of everything I wanted to be but I'm not
Tonnes of things I wanted to do but never start on it
Now my daily routine after work is scroll phone, sleep, cook and continue to scroll phone, maybe reading a bit, then sleep
As simple as that but I didn't want anything more
Even going out doesn't seem as attractive as before
Food hunting is not my thing anymore but more of social meetings
So I had to say sorry to my enthusiastic to explore roommate
I'm still brewing the mood for #penangtourist episodes
Volunteering movies food hunting arts show suddenly stop to be a valid reason to occupy my weekends
Grandma's giamtubak triumph over everything else lol
But yea, a cosy Sunday with good wifi good food and people who care about you feel so good I'm addicted

Comfortable and predictable is good
But unmotivated and mundane is bad
Seeing young kids fighting hard for their life makes me wanna put my bones together and push myself
I'm over adaptation period
I still get nervous over sessions but everything is copable so far
So it's just me and my unsettled confusion
Maybe I should really try to follow the step by step guideline in the book
Stop trying to direct other people about their life
But take my plunge
Know yourself better and set your path

Because, you can never save enough
And you can never stop giving urself excuses
So don't push yourself back anymore.
It's yes or no. Now or never.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.