0

Rush?

Posted by Qi... on 21:30
Remember The Alchemist?
You traveled through mountains and deserts only to find out the treasure is in your own yard
But without that journey,
You wouldn't discover the gems after all
Is it worth the journey?
Or maybe you can sit on your couch and discover the treasure by accident without the hassle?

We don't know.
We will never know.
There is no chance for us to Take 2, no chance to experiment What If and no alternatives.
It is literally now or never.

So when you are in a decent and satisfying environment
Should you comfort yourself to count your blessings
Or follow your restless heart to explore the unknown

I'm not sure whether this is quarter life crisis or it's just me overthinking as usual
But recently I had been thinking a lot
After I sell 8/24 hours (or more) to work
What's left for myself?
It's like I have so many to do but so little time,
and so little skills.

I'm only 23. I shouldn't rush
But I am already 23.
I should have more in my bag.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.