0

First step

Posted by Qi... on 00:42
One monthsary.
Phew. Time really flies.
Moved into a new house and settled down---yay independence and running away from nightmare
Bid farewell to my dearest senior colleague with a random food trip.
Did my first book shopping
Finally repaired my laptop (regain a big part of my life lol)
Life seems to be on track, though sometimes I still wish I am at KL
But yeah, all is well

My dear roommate told me to celebrate every milestone.
But to be honest, I don't feel the need
Yes, there are little steps but nothing big to shout
Life is fair, not good yet
I have plans but it is all still plans
So I have excuses.
Wait till my laptop come back. Wait till I have car. Wait.
But maybe I am just letting the time flow.

I can't even complete my 7 weeks chart.
But one thing to celebrate, I had been keeping my room fairly organized
Thanks to my nanny naggy mummy cleaner roommate
Also I had been having really regular life ever since I started work
But I am still trying to find the feeling, like this is home, this is passion
Like simply, I need fire.
Just light me on




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.