0

First month ramble

Posted by Qi... on 19:37
So I had my first interview today
Like finally.
But damn I sort of know why I am unemployed till now
Well I am not exactly the assertive type
Which is exactly why I am always in a disadvantage in interview, especially group interview
I need someone who can see right through me and see my potential
Well, that is not gonna happen unless I am lucky till shooting star shoot right into my house

But yeah it had been a wonderful interview experience
I am really glad to have the opportunity
To listen about what different occupation do and some current issues
I do really hope I can get the job
It sorts of fit my principle and lucrative too
But imagining skipping uni....sounds a bit bad for me even though I know it is permissible

Anyway my money anxiety loosen a bit when I got the first payment from uni
But then I got wired up again about whether this is going to last me long enough
Anyway good to see money coming in than flowing out
Haih money. Forever an issue
Checked out the tickets during Xmas
Its gonna take at least 500aud whyyyy
Another money issueeeee

Well anyway I am getting really tired of sending resume and cover letters
But not tired enough to walk in and beg people hire me yet
So I need luck. A lot of luck
Let's hope I get another call soon.

p.s. Walked and hang out in a park after my interview
So I "ponteng" for the day
I guess my standard of park peaked after coming back from Portland
Now, in Aussie park, I will be like can you don't call a field with some tree and benches park?
They are way different thing
But yeah, I really like how Aussie are so chill....anyday anytime there are people sitting lying and reading in the park
That is good
God knows how much conscious effort I need to get off my phone (Sorry too anxious)
To just look at the ripples on the river and do nothing
Yes it felt totally therapeutic but I am still anxiously waiting for calls

Then I get hooked on a netflix documentary Chef's Table
Probably most attractive show I've seen this year
Because of this post
http://www.cocomy.net/post/420668
Well I had been telling others I wanted to be a nun and I will be but no one takes me seriously
But this is my dream lol
Out of the world, in a small hut, planting and cooking fresh from the farm
Oh watching through the show make me feel more and more attracted to a farm and just live in a small village farm
But god knows why I am stretching myself further from my ideal life

Academic wise
Well as usual things are still on track I think
Academically my procrastination get me hide in my cave on a reading and movie mode
But as usual these Aussie lecturers like to give you all the too positive sounding encouragement
and  am just a little bit frustrated with the speed things are going
Way to slow than what I would like but yeah probably I should speed it up
Let;s see what we can do this week
But.....next Monday is another holiday
Omg too many I don't know how to handle lol

Just get things rolling I think it will all fall in place one day
Maybe I just need more time. Or work harder. Or an opportunity
Hoping for the best

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.