0

Get back on track

Posted by Qi... on 01:05


Countdown 30days.

Been spinning around for weeks.
Chased by assignment, presentation and job that 
Sorry for being irresponsible
and thanks to everyone that helped me throughout these few days
especially classmates that had to take extra burden for our group assignment

Finally have time to patches of life
Sleep until I wake up naturally
and started to hang on fb again ><
Thanks to friend that remind me while I mingle around with activities, 
I still have to take care of my academic performances @@

Step by step,
trying to pick back what I had missed
and regain my tempo in life

Last 30 days before I end my first year.
Definitely I want to end it with =) 
No regrets.





for everything. <3




Heard this today. Nearly cried.
Thanks for filling my day with inspiration and love and wonderful advice....



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.