2

New lesson

Posted by Qi... on 01:18
I hate it the most when you know something is wrong but no one to blame.
Only yourself.
Then you wondered what if you took the action
But what if never turn into reality if it is only if
You tried, but not hard enough
Not with the right way
Not at the right time

Now the only thing you can do is just pray that something good will turn out
I do trust them
They showed me what they are capable of
I have no doubt of it
But I don't feel fine because
I didn't do my part
As what they say
We didn't make contribution so we have no stand to comment
If you don't have better suggestion, just let it be
It makes me feel bad because this is just so freaking true
and indeed you have something in your mind

PRESENTABLE and SHOW APPRECIATION
Hope we can do that.
^^

I'm tired of interfering everything.
And the moment I loosen my hand
I get more troubled.
They said this is your fault.
When you take care of everything since the beginning,
it is your responsible till the end.
People don't know when you want to hand over to them
and what to do with that
OK, I get it now.
Must keep holding on.



You are only responsible to yourself
Others, whether they are doing their job or not,
That is their business
You must pick up everything and make sure it is fine
since you want the good outcome in the end
Sometimes extra effort is inevitable
You choose what you want
and so you must sow what you want to reap


No regrets.
It take tolls.
Get ready =)




There is always a reason to smile =)
Like a cute Google doodle
Comforting words from nice friends


Thanks a bunch for still willing to withstand my bad attitude
Will get a better way of emotion management soon
Hopefully


2 Comments


hope for the best.
we can do nothing for now ...


why put my photo here? copy rights reserved

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.