0

Holiday mood....Wait, not the time yet!

Posted by Qi... on 03:17

Just too ironic.
You always feel sleepy and your eyelid close involuntarily when its time to study
But on relaxing night like this,
You just don't feel like sleeping, AT ALL

Maybe I'm little high,
for me, 
Today mark the end of my second year,
at least the studying part.
Yes, I'm ignoring my English presentation and final clinic evaluation
Whatever, the curtain is closing.


No more quiz,
No more presentation(1 left)
No more assignments(2 left),
No more lectures(but self-study :p)
Just so holiday,
I had to hypnotize myself there is an urgent need to study
It would be fun
Then only I could stat with the notes,
which I'm yet to :p


Anyway, wrapping up my last study day with this fantastic debate
and a QUIZ >.<
Yay, photo moment, the favorite time of all :D


This photo is just too lovely. <3
Just love the class dynamic and how my kiasu classmates always surprise me :p
My favorite lecturer is leaving us to pursue her PhD
Gonna miss her soft voice and prose-like speech
Life is good, but there is time when you need to move forward
Let go of what's in your hand
Only then you can reach for more

Which is why, I'm going to try something new as well
I'm not sure if the end is what I want
But the process of trying itself is something new for me :)
It had been long since I really put full attention and effort in achieving something 
Hope I could at least do that for this one time, go ALL IN
for this once in a lifetime chance
Yea, just have fun and things will work out by itself lol
Anyway is good for me 



Before I forget,
end of study session means
EXAM IS COMING,
Ya, I just don't feel the heat
Last minute queen always needs a lot of push and peer pressure to buck up
You know, it's just too hard to mix with lecture note,
they are not written in human language that intend for us to understand lol :P
What is the definition of MG:
Myasthenia gravis is an autoimmune neuromuscular disease leading to fluctuating muscle weakness and fatiguability. 
I bet you don't get the picture but still, 
stuff it in your mind
make sure it don't leak out before the exam!


Wish everyone good luck in exam! Hehe




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.