0

It's the story

Posted by Qi... on 00:51

I passed my 21st, peacefully
No thoughts, no expectation
Just a day for myself
Such a rare chance for me, to sleep till I can wake up naturally.

Thanks to the GE,
I'm forbidden from going home because apparently it is dangerous
So the sweet time for myself
and missed my red wine mee sua >.<

I'm getting old I guess
Watching juniors shouting, pasting posters all around,
I wonder how we could spend months to prepare for a birthday surprise
I remembered all those meetings and hilarious practice session
and wonder where the energy dissipated

Now, 
I appreciate more...
The warm wishes from these people that I know by heart
is the best gift ever :)
*Big love and hug*



It's the time of the year when you feel showered by love,
and I really do



Special thanks to
Shengxue ppl that present me a cake after being HINTED for weeks
Dearest classmates with the pizza surprise
Debate-mate with the supreme Indian delicacies and heavenly sweet cake
Hometown shapo that give me a very very good laugh
Mama who want to celebrate with me two weeks earlier and slipped me a cute card
Duckie that draw such a nice birthday card for me
Suellen that came all the way from UM and leave me this heart-touching lines
Cutie that always send in gift punctually from Australia
the most wonderful gift I ever had. heart.
and everyone that makes my life beautiful :)
I feel blessed.


My wishes for myself
Determination and Discipline
A soft and honest heart



生活是一分快乐,一分痛苦,八分平淡
愿我们都能活出平淡中的精彩






0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.