0

Pray for Malaysia

Posted by Qi... on 11:49

It's the day. 05.05
I'm crying alone in my room
Because of this video. Or maybe is accumulating effect of others.


I don't talk about politics. I don't talk about things I don't really know
and so I try to dilute every conversation that involves it
Because I don't know how to handle the heat and dissatisfaction
I dislike how radical and irrational people become at such times
even those can be aggressive and throw question bombs at me.
Then I'm like, hello~~ I'm not the politic leader, how on earth I know why
and I especially hate when people criticize Sin Chew Jit Poh, sorry, hard core supporter here

From 星洲副刊悦读书房
Because they are my beacon, once
Cause they taught me 情在人间,正义至上
because SinChew Plus still exist <3


Even when my whole newsfeed is full like a online campaign site,
I rarely clicked in any links or video
I think I knew enough simply browsing through the large fonts and titles
Even so, I sensed the heat
and I'm especially touched by all these people, that value this VOTE that high
that sincerely whole-hearted wish for a better future for this nation, for us.
even though they might not be there to enjoy the fruit of the fight
These people, they shout, they fight, they run from tear gas, they try to wake everyone else
because if you give up this right to cast the ballot, you lost your right to complain
because you are the one who say I don't care
and this is when I think I should have done more for my own land than sitting in front of a laptop( no exact plan yet XP)

I don't say things like I love my nation.
I don't join the scold this scold that
because I'm numb. This is how politic is in Malaysia. This is how we are being treated. This is their way for decades. Stupid policy that only exist in Malaysia
But I do care for the people.
So I get outraged sometimes. Many times in fact.
For reasons we all know and I don't want to recite.
It's just a little too much
You know something is wrong with the nation when the election and Election Committee has lost all its credibility
with all those ridicuolossssssssss rumors that I hope they are just bullshit


Suddenly I thought of what my debate senior say
Best way to start a revolution is do nothing. Start with education
When people are well educated and had started a life and their own
then they will start to realize what is lacking
what government should provide but did not
what rights they have but withhold but the leaders
and this is when they will stand up against it
fighting for their rights and future,
it might be only few, but soon there would be more and more people gather around and the momentum will shake even the strongest foundation
because the change comes from the people themselves
I think this is word of wisdom :p


And I think, the time has come for Malaysian
For us to aware, we deserve better and we had been treated as idiot for too long
Listen to the politic figures, I tell you, even high school debaters speak more sense than them,
those uncle had been blinded too long by their own fantasized world
and they need to get back their textbook to learn what is DEMOCRACY

Honestly
I have no confidence in both side, that they could steer the country to the right way
I'm afraid of a lot of things.
I'm afraid, not our voters, but some will create riots when things don't go the way they want.
I'm afraid the tide of change, will boil down to frustration and anger
and I'm positive that many of the election sweet promises will not be cashed out
The stake is just little high
But still, perhaps this is the best times
When we are still the ideal passionate democracy advocates, still believe in justice and election(lolll)
and I don't know what will happen when this heat burned down to dead cold ashes



Today, I'm so proud of fellow Malaysian
I'm praying hard,  for whoever that get the mandate,
Please don't fail us
We need change and we have been waited for too long.

One thing for sure, this nation has changed ever since.
and together we will create our Malaysia, Malaysian Malaysia

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.