0

How I spent my BB1M, finally

Posted by Qi... on 21:28

My all time choice to spend my book voucher.
Finally gave them away, 2 days before it expire.
Plan not to buy books de,
but Popular don't let me use book voucher for laminating machine,
so this is what I get instead


Actually the choice are quite limited,
and I plan to go MPH@Mid Valley to grab some Chinese book
but unexpectedly, I OVERBUDGET again,
but this time I'm not even looking at the FICTION section >.<
and I make a hard but rational decision to put Blink back, 
still......over RM200,
Book Xcess is not that cheap after all

But due to recent interest in neuropsych etc,
grab lots of books about this
and some name begin to have irresistible effect on me,
e.g. Malcolm Gladwell, the author of Blink, hehe, I get another of his collection
and Amy Tan, fall for her after listening to her TED talk
and another Paul Coelho >.< I haven't read the one I bought last year

But I think it is also because of these
Cutie little books for my little kids.....future little kids
am acting more like anticipating parents, buying toys and books for them
as if I know what they will be like and their preference :p
I get four, but all with secret weapon, 
one with magnet, one with car track, another one with 3D pirate ship!
Yay! Why books are so exciting for kids nowadays?


Satisfied with my loots today :D
But aint gonna touch them soon,
lecture notes come first,
Be a nice kid and stay still kay? :)

And, finally my member card!
Revisit after a year


Looking forward for a book fantasy in the holiday :)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.