0

Back to December

Posted by Qi... on 21:40


Going through all these moments,
I should be sad.
But in fact, I'm not.

I wonder, is it this is the extreme end of sadness?
When you feel no emotion wave?
Yes I am emotionally neutral.

Cannot fly? I guessed it.
Lost something important? Arghhh, then ya I'll sort this out.

I didn't realize I had such a high tolerance on bad luck
or a very strong hold on happiness/calmness
til now.
No, I did not cry.
Until I went back home and threw tantrum and shed tears without any reason.
Then yea, I guess I'm fine.

Some were amazed by my ability to hold myself together
This one girl say because I live without lung and heart
So I don't feel
I just piggily laze around and live my life,
without all the tied knots in my head.
With a simple brain, you will have a simple life. :)

It is a matter of choice.
Things happened.
You can drench your pillow with tears whole night,
write a 1000 words reflection paper,
But no, you can't undo anything

All sorts of things happen.
Our imagination is just a tiny dust if compared to the intricate plot of life
When you immersed yourself in your sea of trouble
you don't see your friends drowning in a bigger swamp and asking for help
You don't see the gems around you.
Your family, your friends that care for you,
sometimes more than yourself. 

So when I say goodbye to November,
I'm leaving all these
Here comes the end of clinic and one whole semester
There are ups and downs in this chapter
But please, end it in a nice way.


Motto of the month: 
Sometimes it is out of your control that bad things happened,
but you have a chance to prevent it from worsening



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.