0

Something called weekend :)

Posted by Qi... on 01:49

Had an awesome weekend. With my beloved BS gang and thanks to my big boss, the KF haha.

It could have been better.
I could have benefited my Sunday more by joining the free clinic/talk by a volunteer from Jordan
but instead, I choose to stay at room with the lamey Internet.

It's a give and take.
You can't have all the fun.
Time to take this piece of advice seriously.
Of course it is a waste,
but I'm tired of rushing around, doing nothing in everything
I really need something called WEEKEND to lag around
and finish the piled up works.

Stop overestimating your capacity!
Although in the end, as usual, I still lag around.
But I like this cosy feeling.
Getting more and more rotten I guess.
So I'm gonna waste my time more by writing a long blog post,
regarding the Kuok Foundation Awardee Get Together and Allen's belated birthday celebration yesterday

This is the first time I get to attend this function.
It was supposed to be annual event
However they decided to stop it since I entered university(swttt)
Luckily they finally decided to have it back before I graduate haha

My lovely group mate. :)



The food alone is worth all my time haha :D
I like the fried rice, curry, fried dumpling, cucur udang, cake, Chocolate PUFFFF, coconut tart
and I haven't even tried all the dishes there!
Sorry I'm too paise to take photo so I just steal from others haha

The only big surprise is I met our Little Keongggg
What a coincidence!
I mean, seeing him at Ayer Tawar is already a miracle,
not to mention out at KL,
where he is supposed to be studying at AIMST.
You know what's bad about childhood friend
They always remember how you used to look like even when you grown up so much
This guy remind me of the nerdy bunch of guys discussing physics and add maths at the back
and PANADOL
Haha, I remember the chess sessions we used to have
and how we used to laughed at him and Zhong a lot.
He is always the schema, reasonable, gentleman and TALLLLL one.
High school, sigh, such a memorable moment.

So proud of my friend!
For being the only one who get the award from private university.
Hope life will be better for you.
You deserve better :) 
Even though you decided to start anew at Johore now,
we will always miss you.
Arghhh, don't know when we can meet again

Back to the gathering,
it was quite a cosy social gathering,
where you get to know some new friends. :)
Enjoy the fun with my new friends there,
and the occasional burst of laughter.
We even get a prize!
and it is a MUCH NEEDED umbrella!
Since I lost my 3rd umbrella in this semester =.=
Our self-made trophy lol

Also, this gathering is a good chance if you wanted to approach some prestigious people
and get a chance into Kuok's group I guess :p
You can talk to some top management here haha.
I like how they ask all these previous awardees to come and share with us
Although nowadays the awardee are not as needy or poor as before
but still, I'm super duper grateful for the helping hand
Meant a lot to me. Really.
I remember how I very cutely did an ugly thank you card for them once I received the letter.
Those old times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The highlight of the day is of course the BS gathering :p
For unknown reason we seemed to have more gathering this year
Guess everyone is less occupied with activities since we are getting older
Appreciate the efforts of everyone to make this work :)
Really appreciate how we continue this friendship with more stories
It's just amazing how we came together as a gang
HAHA
But I'm glad we made it

This time it's at Klang
Primo's Cafe(My second visit)
I only came here twice in one year and yet eat at the same place >.< swt
I always love Klang for the warm memory we had in that small little room <3
and Cici's mother that always overfeed us with super unforgettable yummylicious food
Heaven :)
Today we are back to here cause finally it's time to have
the open house at the 10star bungalow of our bday boy-Allen.

Quote of the day,
"好久不见,uncle"
‘好酒是拿来喝的~’
要大大力拍手,给很多赞!
Uncle的境界果然不一样哈哈


This picture says thousand words.
Or basically I'm just too lazy to type HAHA
Simply love
The randomness
The smile on every faces
The silly flock

Just love such moments when I can laugh very very hard
without the need of using my brain
because basically these bunch of people are too pointless lol

It's a mixed feeling
to see how everyone grows
How our family getting bigger and bigger
How everyone changed with time
But when we get back together,
we are still the old self


I'm curious
What will happen on our gathering after we graduated? :p






Need some positive energy to balance off the haze in this blog >.<
Like this post.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.