1

Rigid

Posted by Qi... on 11:42
So RIGID is the word
COuldn't help but impressed by the power of word
This single word can tell me where my failure root from
But of course there is more.
My dearest senior say this is the most common word used to describe beginning clinician,
but I'm supposed to be at another end already. Sigh

This shaping process would be hard,
being someone I'm not in a therapy session,
it is really like moulding skin.



The thing that hurt me the most is,
The 0

Suddenly feel like reading 道德经 lol
Anticipating me, breaking out of all these
Please make it fast
I need my wing to be there when I'm falling down





1 Comments


Everyone is going through the hard way at the beginning.

Believe. You'll go through it.

Huggies. I feel you. T.T

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.