0

Is it final?

Posted by Qi... on 15:51

So that's the final decision, I guess
I didn't even struggle or try to fight back
Cause the rational part of my brain agrees with everything she says
and I know, it's for my own good.

Sometimes I hate myself being this nodding little girl
for not fighting for myself hard enough
But, what to say,
I appreciate the effort and every bit they tried to help me
and I know it is of good will.
I mean, having so many discussions and my name being mentioned in so many meetings
make me feel so flattered. LOL
NOT TO MENTION EVERYONE KNOW HOW BAD MY CLINIC WAS
To be exact, they know it is bad, no one knows how bad. >.<

This is bad.
But I know I'm going to gain something from this
At least I'm not missing out all the treasures we have here
and yes, keep the <3 for something far better, 
ahead

For me to remain positive

I need something to cheer myself up.
Vietnam maybe? HAHA

Thought I could run away from here
That's something I secretly relieved
but guess my work my study my burden my legacy
still mine.
Not the time to get rid of it, yet


Maybe it's just not the time
Everything happens for a reason
and I hope this is a good reason.





0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.