0

So now what

Posted by Qi... on 11:25
Sometimes I feel like just let it go
I questioned, just as how they questioned,
Is it worth it?
Those who went say it is, TOTALLY is.
But the price they pay is different.
Everyone say it will...it's a once in a lifetime experience
You'll be different
But I don't want to extend my study
Seriously don't want
I don't know what bad news they are going to spill on me again
And I have zero confidence in my ability to cope with everything ahead
When I couldn't even handle normal weight and how could I deal with the extra burdens?
She say, you can do it after this.
When you are more prepared, and have more luxury to experience a wholesome package
Not like this



I'm confused.
Why would you want to open the door,
Slammed it repetitively in front of me,
and tell me, it's your choice.
It's your choice to go through the treacherous way and no one can help you if you fall into the pit
Be prepared. Mentally or what so ever.
You know it's never gonna be the same once the Pandora's box is opened.
Once you peek through that door and know there is other possibility,
You can't just be satisfied with the current condition
It serve as a motivation maybe, holding this off
but my EQ is not high enough for me to untangle this jumbled complicated indescribable feeling
SO don't put me on that challenge.

Thank you very much.





0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.