0

Another week

Posted by Qi... on 12:13

Some rare peace and relaxing moment before another waves start.
Started to watch "Modern Family" this afternoon and found it really destressing
HAHAHA the most uncommon people and not generally likeable people gathering around fuming positive energy.
Cute and funny
Simply having this luxury of spending two hours like this is bliss. :)
Rewarding myself for completing my to-do list yesterday (y) #lifeachievement LOL

Then I started binge watching these when I am supposed to write my chapters.
EXACTLY WHY I NEVER WATCH ANY DRAMA IN SEMESTER....But......
There is always a but >.<

Had been somewhat tensed up for the past few days cause my lappie is becoming rebellious
Decided to went on a strike cause apparently my hard drive was carrying too much
I'm like dude, we could at least go on a negotiation and you gave me some warning before you simply gave me a heart attack like this
No laptop can die one you know
But anyway, glad I solved it with super efficiency (and $$$ of course T.T) or else I will be killed by my SV

Once again, I am surprised by my calmness in life
There was once I will get panic attack and anxiously awake whole night because some huge problem happens
But this time around, I was unease, cranky but really peace
I can just decided to get a 10 hour sleep
Seriously doubting did I hurt my head anywhere or any part of my brain mechanism breakdown
Cause I have NO GUILT, WORRY OR ANXIETY
Well, that makes a constantly carefree and happy me, but something is just so wrong
Like I dont concern about a lot of things anymore and feel less responsible about many things which I should
Well, complicated human psychology huh


Anyway, just glad I survived another week and getting closer and closer to temporary freedom
Oops, and closer to datelines and BIG JUDGEMENT DAY



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.