0

RBF

Posted by Qi... on 11:32


Never been so disturbed by a personality test before
But this one just hovers around my mind for days
Because this is everything I don't want to be but what I am morphing into
Reserved, anxious and sensitive? 
Come on, I had enough of anxious and sensitive people I don't need to be one myself

I guess simply because the social circle in working life is different?
You don't really have a gang of friends around with you all the time 
You need more initiatives to remain socially active
Or maybe I just have false perception of myself being caring and cheerful?
Or it is just the me in the quarter life crisis trying to figure out things?
That I am retreating into my own shell?

I always wanted to be a positive ball of energy
To inspire and bring warmth and smile
But recently I just can't pull off a smile
Can't even give a sweet warm smile in response to  a polite "how are you" 
I think I am getting "annoyed face" syndrome or RBF syndrome lol

Maybe I just need a little bit more time
To organize my thoughts and embrace myself
To recharge
Before I could emit more lights lol







0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.