0

What is your biggest problem

Posted by Qi... on 16:37
So I was doing therapy with an autistic kid and I asked him,
"What is the biggest problem you ever faced?"
Answer is the time when his father stepped on his favorite toy car (mind you, the car is still in one piece lol)
I guess it was like an eclipse to him, total darkness fall upon him for few seconds until his father moved his leg.
I couldn't help but laughed so hard and so long
Kids being kids---their world is so small such that every problem seems huge

Then I started to think
Am I being a kid or it's really something wrong
Cause I had been feeling this weird knots for months
But if you ask me, what is my problem?
I can't exactly tell you one now
I am not exactly unhappy with my job, I am happy with everyone around me right now
Life isn't stressful, there is no traumatic events
There are small reasons to laugh everyday
The sky is blue. Yellow flowers falling occasionally when I walked back from work
Wonderful isn't it?
But something is just not right
It's just something in my head causing this depressing rainy mood

Can you feel like you are in a wrong place when you don't know what is wrong?
"You get depressed because you know that you’re not what you should be." —Brian Hugh Warner
For years I had been suppressing thoughts that will confuse myself
They say----stop thinking too much and just do it.
But I guess I am just programmed differently
I can't be comfortable with whatever I have
I can't stick in a path where I can see the end of it
Or simply because I am not completely happy with it yet

So I just I will keep thinking.
Even though it seem as if I can never figure it out
But I guess I just have to do this
Explore as much as possible and think really hard about what I really want in life
For me to have a good sleep at night



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.