0

SMART

Posted by Qi... on 17:00
So my pretty friend was telling me I need to write down my goals
Be specific and clear
Set reachable goals so that I can really achieve it
SMART--specific measurable attainable relevant and time-bound
Sound so like how we make therapy plans huh
You must set measurable parameters and set smaller goals to reach the final long term objective

So here is me trying to penning down my thoughts
It is funny how you think work occupied most of your days but in the only free weekend you have, you just want to relax, scroll the web and sleep
Because you make it sound as if you have so many plans for the weekend!
In fact, yes I do have

Recently I had been feeling this intense feeling of going out
Like I can't stand it anymore
The prospect of continuing whatever I have now is not exciting
The analysis of other available options didn't sound attractive as well
Then I got stuck
Because going out doesn't seem like a rational option
It might even be a poisonous thought
But it is like a calling
You just have to go for it

Somehow I miss my old journals
When I occasionally wrote diaries and randomly jot down things
I mean, there is blog but it is not the same
You can't highlight or doodle or ink you mood down
This feeling is like re-hatching all the highschool confusion moments
But I am not a teenager anymore
People had been asking me about housing, marriage plan
But I'm like, wait.....I am still trying to figuring out life!

I guess I had been dragging a lot
Friends around me had heard about my troubles for months
But I am still stuck here
So first thing in the list should be at least to settle this messy cloud of trouble I am in
And send out that damn email

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.