0

Maybe

Posted by Qi... on 21:11

Today is a day full of trachy case
Moments like this I wish I study harder, I know more or simply have magic hands
Facing young patients with lots of questions
I am always speechless
When they ask me does this mean he could not speak again
I couldn't bear to give them the honest answer
But being positive motivational therapist makes me feel fake
So I always ask them to try
We have to try
Isn't it

But somehow I always feel there is a better easier way
Maybe I just haven't found out
Maybe I just need to study more
Maybe you met the wrong person
Or you met me at the wrong timing
I just always think they will be better off if they met someone else
Even though people are telling me you are doing fine
But I think I am a better judge of my own performance in this case
But everything is just maybe
Maybe it is just fate
Or maybe I need to stop thinking too much

But I will remember you
Your smiling face despite all the hopeless situation
And the pure craving for pork lol
Let's hope we don't meet again


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.