0

Gems in life

Posted by Qi... on 23:01

Sometimes I think a good conversation with the right people can cure almost everything
And that is what I had over the past few days
Just hea around
Doing nothing but talk, talk and talk over different tables
Talking about events in life, family, gossips and insider jokes and random trash
But it is all pure gem

Pure gem to have people you are willing to travel across the country for
People you can share anything with without worrying about their reaction
I can do this kind of do nothing but talk and hea tour all over again
Anytime, anywhere
Love you girls
Till we meet again xoxo


Let's hope we can all achieve our goals and become who we wanna be <3


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.