0

Last post of the year

Posted by Qi... on 11:19

When I look at his short and chubby finger holding my big phone
His hands looking so cute and innocent but all those brutally honest comments coming from his mouth
Definitely not from a mind of 8 years old
But I would just tolerate with him when he give me those innocent smiles and smart funny lines
You see, I definitely has this thing for smart, funny but heartless people
Even in kids
I am so doomed lol

Last week of December is definitely awesome
Finally had a trip to meet up with my normal weirdos
(which I shall elaborate in another post)
and simply heaaaaaaaaaa all the way
Coming back to Penang and had a good dinner with hommies and even manlui
Sort of relieved I finally untie the knot in my heart
Well, seems like I am set for a better year
Even though I am still procrastinating at work on the very last day

Anyway I had this mixed feeling of relieved and worried when I know I am not the only one who had to WAIT
So how long should I wait for my stupid letter?
I mean, it had been two months with me struggling to answer questions from people
But if some people had waited for 6 months,
I dont know what to say.
Maybe I should brace myself and try and do more at work
Cause I am always assuming I am leaving soon and trying to keep things simple
But every single time after conversation with my fellow rehab mates
I felt really bad like I never try too hard to make it work
Well, if you never throw your heart and soul and work your ass off
Are you really trying hard enough?

But trying hard require extraordinary effort and sacrifices, at least at my level now
which is something I am not willing to put in at the moment
I always say I want to have a life
But what is life
If life is just hea around and let time flow through your fingers
Question for me to ponder at the last night of the year

Read this book yesterday "It all ends with us"
I think this month I hit 10 books with all the free ebook I got online
I really love the feeling of flipping pages and wanting to finish a book before I sleep
---even though I almost overslept this morning because the book made me stay up until 2am
But well, it keeps me moving
And yes, I dont even have a single ounce of self control
Probably I should put it back on my resolution list
Just maybe


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.