1

Da la~~G209

Posted by Qi... on 23:09

It's funny when it is study week
The only thing you are supposed to do is STUDY
but you do everything else than study.
For example.....clean up my room
Thing I usually do when it is near exam(coz I need my table back)
or when it is time for holiday :p

So yeshhhh, G209 is finally available for guest :p

My bed <3 the place I do E.V.E.R.Y.thing


花莲真的是一个很漂亮的地方
这本日历里面全都是静思精舍的一花一草
有个小故事想分享:
一天,证严上人翻着这本刚出炉的月历时
“这里好漂亮,是哪里啊?”
随从:“上人,这就是精舍啊,您住的地方,就在书房楼下”
“怎么我住在这里这么久,从没发现?”

我想 有闲情余裕能够欣赏身边的风景
也是一种幸福
要为天下人提菜篮
代价 就是这份自己的时间吧!

Finally my table is free of stacksssss of paper!


Time to back to study XOXO

Hope this can last more than 2 weeks. XP

1 Comments


can see improvement there.. ==

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.