0

Child of Star

Posted by Qi... on 23:29

Have fun in clinic before the kidssss arrive :D
Sometimes I think we buy all these for our own liking

First time is precious because it only happen once.
You don't know what to expect, perhaps you don't even expect
So you face it with whatever you have within
Or overthink everything and get so nervous and fussy and make everyone else stree

Wanted to remember that unease feeling
Multiple scenario running in your head
You refresh your email every 5 second to get confirmed answer
The small delight when you see his name and decide to choose that little kido

Toys shopping everywhere(for my own pleasure too LOL)
Plan everything over your head. over and over again.
Spend several nights just for 45 min.
Still can't believe we get so busy just for one child!


The first moment you saw him (bad instinct)
First time he wave back to you
The little fireworks inside when he let you hold his hand
Joy when he spurts out words
and how he is getting better, in my imagination perhaps


The way I wanted to remember my first client.
But I'm not sure if he would remember me at ALL
He never look at me into eyes T.T

They are child of star

You only have one chance. To do it right or not.
Soon they will step in another door and left you behind
Just hope you leave something good in them :)

NOW! It's just NOW!




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.