0

MOHEC again :P

Posted by Qi... on 23:09

I contradict myself, a lot
I keep saying I'm gonna quit debate, it's not my thing
But I spent another weekend on a tournament again, 
and I'm still in the club
Though I found more relief and pleasure in skipping the training *wink*



It's MOHEC @ UM.
My first tournament in 1st year.
First time representing UKM debater after being selected in a super competitive selection
Maybe I stayed because the faith they put in me
The opportunity they gave me
Or
Simply because I haven't get what I want in debate

Definitely not the same people now :p

Well, probably now I can present things fluently now
But yet to reach what I set out for
Not to mention the level of analysis and critical thinking skill
and how to look at things in a bigger picture
Erm, about the knowledge, hehe, 
IF AND ONLY IF I HAVE TIME to read about NEWS, POLITIC, ECONOMY, HISTORY, NATIONAL RELATION, MORAL PHILOSOPHY
then i'd be a moving Wikipedia, Qiqipedia haha

Probably because breaking is fun
Hearing people talk about things TOOOOO not MY WORLD is interesting :)

Did a lot of talking this time
That's why my voice quality fall steeply
Glad I have team mates that come from rehabilitation science also 
Always like to hear these stories
Inspiring one like how you can help
And saddening one on how little we can do
some people had magical ability to make deep conversation
They just ask simple question like this is how it should be
How are you doing? What do you feel? Did you really achieve what you want?
Goshhh, kinda feel like interviewed but answering these questions make me clear out things too

Ajak my dearest friend at UM to meet up.
If not what to do whole night?
One funny coincidence.
Bought a T-shirt for her. And when she showed up, she wore exactly the same T-shirt!!!!!
end up she had 2 same T-shirt
Talked for 2 hours.
Glad that we still can had such conversation after months
I know she is always very distant and one day I'll get tired of pulling the thread
But just glad we had all these time together

Debate is not my life, I'm probably not going to work too hard for it
Passion long gone. Butt still I wanna find a place in it.
To get to listen to or join intellectual discussion concern on our society and what's going on the Earth
For the speeches that blow your mind
For beautiful flowery languages that make you nod with them
I may still be recognized by not bad novice (I'M NOT NOVICE ANYMORE)
But yeah, if you want to do well, you must pay for it
I'm just too lazy uhhhh




I'm so gonna regret not joining MDO for reasons I don't even remember now!
Malaysia Debate Open!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.