0

Reflex

Posted by Qi... on 16:12

Reflex
A program your brain write
to protect you against every possible harm
Even yourself

If our brain is so simple till we can understand it
Then we wont be able to understand it anyway


I always had strong reflex
A HARD case for every clinic
My gag reflex took me 3 sessions
Remin me of Dr.Annie's joke
It only take 1 PhD Doctor and 4 undergrad to take a look on my larynx ha 
So do my blink response
It just took 3 student clinician and one lecturer
to help me put on a contact lens


Sorry for causing everyone such trouble

My body just love itself a little more
Or trust myself less.
haha, you know I always cause harm to my dear body :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.