0

Write

Posted by Qi... on 00:04

The reason why I write.
Partly is because I know my darlings are stalking me :p

But above all, 
it is about emptying your heart.
Especially when I'm busy, stress
when it is the most wrongest timing to write
I do that. Compulsively
Pouring everything into paper
sucks out the bad feeling.
Or at least I feel so

Especially when you write with the traditional way
(Gosh my writing is so ugly now, unrecognizable >.< )
When the ink flows out and speak with you
You feel the stone-weight at your heart lighten

Should find some time to write.
In fact simply scribble some Chinese words make me feel  good
Remind me of high school time,
when we write on papers, textbooks, table, whiteboard
Everywhere
Passing notes. Spreading rumors :p
Cant stop "talking" even when the teachers stare at you


Remember those paper with teardrops.
Those word shine with hope
Papers that you hide in drawers.
Little words that make you smile



So, just write and throw the emotion junk away.
Carry your thoughts and dreams with you
But not the emo face :)




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.