0

Not so simple brain

Posted by Qi... on 01:45


My favorite quote on neuroscience.

Repeating this to myself,
It always make me feel better when I had to study the brainy thing.
Be grateful that my brain is so advanced that I can't understand how it works lol

Reading a book that completely overwrite the theory from my lecture note
and it actually persuaded me
But I know if I Google
there would be more and more argument
contradicting theories and too many words for me to read
Too lucky this is not gonna be in exam or ten walls also not enough for me to bang

But yeah, this is what makes everything so interesting
Because no one know the exact answer
So just let your imagination flies
Who knows, you might land on the right spot



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.