0

Stuffed with jam

Posted by Qi... on 22:26
When I finally get something called study mood
My brain feel stuffed within one hour lol
Didn't know my efficiency was that high
or my capacity is too low?

Didn't like reading while racing with time
Didn't like getting pieces of things here and there
But who ask me only study at such moment?

But I get some surprising new knowledge today :)
Just found out exercise will help to improve my neural connection as well
and.....overloading my brain is NOT GOOD!
Haha it had been a fruitful day
thought not 100% related to my study :P

Gonna back with my neuropsychology now
Think I'm falling in love more and more with this subject
when I really starting to read about it

But I had a weird feeling
reading all these neural networks and its function as if it is fiction
cause I can't visualize how it really works
and how it really works within my tiny head and many head of different sizes
But still it is an interesting fiction to read with all the MRI and stuff

Ok, now is time to use my HIGHER MENTAL FUNCTION to work for the exam >.<


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.