0

Flow flow flow

Posted by Qi... on 03:37

Yay, Item 1,2,5,6,11 and 12 checked (albeit occasionally) 
So I'm at least 50% more prone to be creative lol
BAsically I think the public perception of creativity should be redefined
It's not the light bulb that pops on your head if you mumble or scratch your head long enough
It's something more
I believe in 
"No magic, just basic"

So being creative is about exposing yourself to a lot of things
Including unknown new frightening/exciting/dull things
cause only when you have all the materials in your head
Then only you can find the right thing and jumble everything up in time of need ;p

So yeah let's try something new everyday
and you will find new things to love/hate :)
That certainly changes the way you think, wouldn't it?

Set free


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.