0

Seven days

Posted by Qi... on 16:48

I don't know which hit me the most
Grades
Words from others
Lost of passion
Bad experiences
Boredom
It could be any of them or any combination
But my mood is below the normal threshold now

I'm gloomy about this whole new semester
Not feeling excited for all the events ahead
Feeling lethargic even before I started clinical sessions
Terrified by the fact that we should be properly-trained with all the necessary knowledge by the end of this semester
Not a good way to start a sem
Tired of being a potato at home as well
Even though as a pampered potato

I guess there are just little times
Let you think more about life and what you want from it
Let's hope this wont last long cause I'm not really the emo type


Let's make it seven days

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.