0

Student's Privilege

Posted by Qi... on 21:16
Everything I walked through this park,
I felt grateful to have this gem in our city,
next to our hostel.

Was in a very dark grey mood today
till I decided to have a walk around
Nothing special, just walking, playing with the gym equipment,
(My triple twister! :D)
Looking at the tree, lake and people around
Breathing in the little hazy air, suddenly I felt everything lighten
I can smile together with all those kids playing around the playground :)

I always feel better when I am in a bigger space
Think this is part of our biological nature,
I still remember how we learnt when mice are constricted in a space
They develop anxiety, depression etc
I think the same goes to human being, especially urban citizen
That is why I always feel better at home, and a open green space like a park

Well, I say, we should enjoy all the privilege we could, as a student in UKM KL
Next stop, National Art Gallery!
Anyone?
Btw, should have gone there earlier, just found out they had a special
Paris-KL exhibition that ended two months ago!
What a waste!



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.