0

Bye March Hello April

Posted by Qi... on 19:54

This is gonna be a busy week.
When I say yes I guess I didn't expect all these
But I so feel like this is a good learning opportunity
To be in the committee of a camp with 800 people

I just don't wanna miss anything
Don't want to miss our last activity together
Don't want to miss any birthday celebration
Don't want to miss the meetings
Don't want to miss our time together

So yeah, this song is dedicated to everyone of you



And I want to put my best effort in everything
I thought I already gave in
This is definitely not my best effort but my bottom line is I cannot produce crap
So as usual, I grab everything in my bag
But I get cranky, very very cranky when I have a long to do list and little sleeping time

This is not me.
The low energy zombie that slides around
Totally not me.

Tomorrow is another day with clinic. Huhhh
and we have case presentation on Friday which I haven't even prepare the video
I have very bad and depressing feeling for this week
SO I dedicate this photo to myself to reverse all the negative feelings haha

IT WILL BE A GOOD DAY!





p/s: holiday is coming soon. Holiday without going home is still holiday. At least I can break free from the cycle of clinic for a week. Better than nothing.




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.