0

Ready to go

Posted by Qi... on 16:57
Done with case presentation and mid-sem evaluation
Which means we already gone through half of the clinical practicum for this semester! Hooray :D
I still remember the frustration I had before the case presentation
Because throughout a 10 sessions therapy block
I can't find five minute of decent me,
I don't seek for flawless impressive stage-like performance
I just want a passable presentation
Yet I can't
Luckily they didn't see my video lol

Glad that everything went well and my third idol give me a GOOD =)
Trying hard to press down my tail cause this is just so unexpected
Teehee

Anxiety Item 2-Midsem evaluation checked as well
Even though it wasn't a positive feedback after all,
I am extremely calm after the midsem evaluation as well
Guess I finally set my mind right
They are meant to and paid to give us comment
It wasn't an easy job for them to
To pay full attention and just watch you no matter how boring it gets
Can't fall asleep no matter what time you sleep yesterday (Big challenge if you ask me :p)
So be grateful
They are willing to point out your mistakes
willing to direct you, lead you and sometimes drag you to the right path
Even when you refuse to help yourself, they push you

Remind myself to be grateful to people that are able to identify and willing to tell me my weakness
They are here to make you a better person =D
The words might stab you hard but still, what doesn't kill you make you stronger



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.