0

I need a PA!

Posted by Qi... on 20:07

Seriously I need a PA
This is the second time I almost went to KJ for a meeting NOT SCHEDULED at today
Luckily this time I realized earlier
Phew, I don't have time to waste on travelling for TOMORROW'S meeting

Thinking back,
How great could it be if I have a PA
For me to have someone who can record down
all the meetings
deadline of assignments
appointments
to-do-list blah blah blah
My brain is too small to contain everything I need to remember
Don't tell me about notebook!
I'm still finding my last notebook which disappeared after two weeks I started using it


It would be a great learning experience for the lucky Mr./Ms. PA
This lucky person need
rocket level of discipline
persistence to never-never-never-never give up
ability to persuade the lazy stubborn me
highly organized and time efficient
With all these abilities,
you can find job at any other places
or job will come hunt for you.
I should definitely open a training center for newly grad
If you could fare well in being my PA, I'm sure you could endure any other things at work

Phew, it is so tiring to even take care of ourselve
See, so many dimension to take care of


I remembered how we used to laugh when our teachers told us the story
A university student who need his parents to stay together with him
But in the end I think I need someone to take care of me too
I failed at taking care of myself
My mum almost pengsan when she heard I am too lazy to eat fruits
because you need to wash the fruit cut the fruit throw the thing wash your hand/plate
It is a lot of procedure when you write it down right
It is the same with having milo in the morning the washing boiling washing walking
Lucky enough I have very high patient level so I can bear with anything
Or this is the root of the problem?





Love myself too much or did not love myself enough


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.