0

Give and Take

Posted by Qi... on 03:51
Went to an interview I didnt really aimed for
Turned out the examiners gave me a lesson for a lifetime.
"Don't ask what you can get from here, but what you can give"
"When you give, you get a lot more in return."
Word of wisdom.

Turns out talking with her make me rethink my career goal all over again
Guess I am easily lured by all the interesting things that I can do over there
But there comes one question again, do I like it?
But then, I should try before I know right?
But then, this is such a golden spot and if I didn't want to sit it for long, I feel bad for grabbing away people's chance (if I am capable of XP)
Maybe I should just stop thinking
Go ahead, give myself a chance and fate shall decide my way.

But still, thank you for the lovely chat. I enjoyed it.
Ps. This is my first formal interview for a formal job, so yeah many more to come I guess, before I really settle on my place. Hope every other interview could be as relaxing as this :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.