0

My way of travel

Posted by Qi... on 21:30
Feeling old
My idea of travel is more like now
Sit it in a cosy place, write or read
Or experience the life like locals
Go to the market, the park, take the subway and bus and just live
Those attractions don't matter much to me, except the museums haha
I'm weird I know
I still get amazed by the feast for my eyes, awed by the majestic nature, but what I really want is a cosy afternoon with a book and a tea
Maybe I don't need to travel after all
I can find peace and joy in myself
But still, I do like all the new experiences
Knowing a different culture, getting new friends, trying new food.....but nothing too extreme
So a comfortable slow-paced city like Chengdu is definitely my cup of tea
Missing that city after leaving it for two days lol



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.