0

Reckless

Posted by Qi... on 01:34
Didnt realize how reckless I am until one of my most fearless friend commented about me being reckless
Okay, so yeah, I am pushing my limits
Thesis viva-> A show -> Airport ->21 days of camp+solo trip at China
Notice something missing?
Ya, my thesis correction and hard bound printing.
Can never say enough thanks to my dearest coursemate for letting me being crazy as how I wish
You all are the gems <3

So yes I am going
Without doing much research (not time for it at all!)
and just alone.
Wasnt really thinking when I plan to go but why not?
YOLO right, though I always think this term is being overused XP
Kinda looking forward to it but sure yes,
I am feeling a bit unease
But I will try my best to make sure I am fine lol

Let's hope everyone enjoy their time after these few torturing months.
Cheers to the holiday and many more better things to come.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.