0

Screen time

Posted by Qi... on 21:04
When you are looking at someone through the screen
And listening to delayed auditory signal
Somehow everything is different

Probably because it is dinner time
and apparently my friends are hungry
But it just felt so different
The dinner conversation that I missed
People I could lie on their bed and talk hours to
Felt different when they are behind the screen

I guess I am too lonely
and talked a bit too much about myself
When there is nothing to talk about
Actually I just wanted to hear more
To get updates and continue be part of your life

Even if I am far, far away
Like in different time zone
I miss my friends

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.