0

Chasing time

Posted by Qi... on 12:46
So I gave myself a long break
Before the actual holiday comes
And I am proud to say, I earned it

Too tired of the non-stop I dont care about this but I need to do this work
It feels sinful to have holiday
To have whole day to myself without a to-do-list waiting for me

If we are always chasing the time,
What do we really hold in our hand?

As what I cute grandfather said,
there was a time,
when people are free.
Really free.
You only work during the day and when the sun sets
You will have time to sit and chat with your loved one at the front yard
Simply lie down and gaze at the sky and do nothing
Just live.
Work for the meals, make shirts and shoes for the family and nothing much beyond.

When we need to stay with our laptop till midnight/dawn and being chased by deadline everyday
I wonder where all the time flies
Does it really make our life better?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.