0

Love what I do

Posted by Qi... on 00:13

Initially I hooked on this research because of the supervisor
Yea I am idiot like this because I am too afraid to be under someone I dont want
Or because, there are no other topics I like around

Now that I am really on the field doing it,
I started to love it.
Simply because the wide variety of people I met and talked to
And the reality I saw(part of, maybe?)
I see the desperate need for our services
I see how we should connect to the community because there is this big gap.
There are teachers out there who are eager to help the students but don't know how.
There are parents who make their way through painful experiments
You can sense from their eyes and voice how desperate they are

It is like everyone is holding out their arms to ask for help
But we are not answering.
Because there are too many people shouting and we can only do this much.
So in the end they do it their own way with multiple trial and error
In the end they dont think they need SLP anymore.
Sad fact.

Now this is my story.
I am gonna write it well because I know, it can make a difference.
Stories connect people and bring energy
Stories open your eyes and connect you to all those people out there
Stories let you found evidences, you are not alone, there are some souls in unknown corner doing something, which might be similar with you in some way

Which is why we need stories.
To let people with the same calling find the bridge to reach each other

And this is what I aspire to do.
______________________________________________________________________________

我想,我愛的,還是聽故事
總覺得故事 是最珍貴的禮物
因為分享的 是人生



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.