0

Be Kind

Posted by Qi... on 02:52

Sometimes rumours are more contagious than Ebola(sorry I just heard a debate about Ebola yesterday haha)
Met some heartless and senseless people these few days to make me really wonder
Is it that hard to be considerate?
Always thought I am senseless and insensitive and cant read expression and might be selfish
Turns out at least I am decent and managed to act in the social norms

I know like there are probably millions of spectrum in this world
We had all met jerks, nerds and maybe backefeifengscht in life
When they keep asking you why life treat them in such unfair manner
I just can't help to shout at them
Open your eyes! Why can't you see! Why can't you get it!
Life is unfair to everyone
But if you don't care about feelings of people around you
You are gonna have a harder life cause you make people's life difficult too

I kept nagging that I need to start giving ot social therapy
I know it is hard to pick up social cues and decoding human relationship is the hardest task ever but
Being an occupant in this planet for twenty years definitely taught you something right
A lesson or two about human

Was being totally rude and harsh when I told that girl "I don't care about how you feel" because I mean my words
I think there is a line between being ignorant and being a selfish douchebag
I had this huge and furry friend who carry a teddy around with him
He is ignorant. He gave the most blunt comments about how you look or speak and yeah, his arrow always shoot right into your heart cause he is honest like this
But he cares. He cheer you up when you are down, comfort you when he realize he was being mean up to an annoying level cause every word he used to comfort you turns out did more harm than good
But in the end you feel warm because he is just a boy who tries to make everyone happy

And sometimes many things are just beyond words
You know who are the one who cares
You know some are just acting as if they are doing this for benefits of others
We developed that sensor that we can't decipher the code
But our feeling and instincts just work so well
So yes, I cant continue to keep my bitchy side and act fair/nice/considerate
To people who ask "why" so many times as if the world owe her and everyone is bullying her

Self-centred, insensitive, ignorant
It doesn't matter
As long as you are kind in heart
You are a good person to be around with
You cant hurt anyone with kindness
Cause love can cure everything lol
Nah, cause if you care enough, you will make sure you don't make your friend sad
And you will make enough effort to undo the harm
And that makes all the different

So be kind, be nice, even though sometimes it means you can't get what u want
"Be kind and have courage"
One day your fairy godmother is gonna say hi to you with a glass slipper

Ps. And the sleepless chain is sooooo scary


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.