0

Realize

Posted by Qi... on 15:12
It took me so long to realize

Sometimes, it wasnt about me.
The weather, the mood, the behaviour,
it wasnt about it, nor was it caused by you
You dont have the magic hand to cure everything
and sure enough, someone else will get their hands caught there too
So get over it girl

But sometimes, it was you.
You are the one who should sort out the mess
You are the trained one who should lead the way
and when nobody stand out, shouldnt you do something?
Stop hiding at the back and wait
Hiding in the comfort zone do you no good, slap!

Remember that quote?
To have the serenity to accept things you cant change
The courage to change the things you can
and the wisdom to know the difference.
I wish I do, and I am still learning.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.