0

Change

Posted by Qi... on 12:06

Change involve a little discomfort, a little pain.
Because it is tearing a small part of you and building something new.
So you just need to hold on and get through it
Guess I pamper myself too much all along
I put my happiness above everything else
So I basically ignore the old wisdom of sacrificing joy temporarily for long term satisfaction
Well, the old proverb stand again this time

Now I just so want to tear off my old skin
Cause I know it is not good enough to carry me to my next destination
Since nothing much had been done in the past, this is gonna be a huge pain in the ass kinda discomfort
So take a deep breath, hold the pain
Cause I am gonna take this really seriously
Or I will try


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.