0

Another weekend

Posted by Qi... on 03:05
It's 3am and I still so consciously awake
When I make that choice I knew this is not going to be easy
I don't really have a luxury of a weekend to go for an activity,
Not anymore.

But still, I gained so much satisfaction from the debate rounds just now
It was as if something switch on in my brain and I started thinking
Just love this part of debate.
I have no complaints when we had another round and ended the training at 1am
It was totally worth it
But I have issues with my time management.
Supposed to complete everything by today or even before,
but still here I am, with incomplete plan and untouched case notes.

You are gonna die so hard this time.
Not to mention the notes that you never touch and will not have time to touch in the weekdays
Just hope it will worth it lol
Did not make any preparation for Women's
just wanted to have fun because this might be my last tournament
Who knows, my journey here almost came to the end
If I did not have the determination to make it my career or pour more effort in it,
might as well focus on things I should

You could not be something in everything
So choose. ONE. Just one

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.