0

Vent

Posted by Qi... on 23:04

Am writing a 8 pagesssssss long therapy plan
8 page for a 45min session
This is the time when I feel like cursing
But huhhh, I'm comforting myself.
This is a learning process
Writing it down is a form of rehearsing, forming idea of how to carry out
Because my empty brain now tell me I have no idea
True. I have no idea.
That's why I can't write it down and obviously can't carry out
The struggle now is to prevent me from having a disastrous-tsunami session
Had to keep reminding myself
Think, plan, write

After numerous round of complaining,
I have come to see things more clearly.
The root of problem is right here inside
But the thing is,
is it better to believe someone critique you because they don't like you
or you are really as bad as how they think
Everyone has their own path
With my extremely poor feedback system
Guess I had to go through the long way
Wait till I discover my own faults

Venting my emotion so that I could really finish my work today.
Make it worth.
The reason I stayed instead of went back.
6 reports, 2 case notes, 2 SUPER LONGGGG plans
Gotta kill all these by today!
Seem impossible by my progress Zzzzz



But had nice meals with coursemates today.
Finally get to try the tomyam paste I brought haha XD
Thanks for the concern and company
There are times when I don't talk much,
like today....
cause this is the time when everything flow into places
and I try to gather it together
But enjoyed those little little moments we spent together
I always had this "Awwwww" feeling inside when
you look at me hopelessly and ask "what are you going to do when you are all alone in Aus?"
Appreciate the constant support <3
though I'm not always there for you all


kthnxbye

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.