0

3:19am

Posted by Qi... on 03:20

Guess I was just resisting.
Growth. Change. Try. To be better or worse.

Glad that I had all these lecturers that always inspire me
To be "strong yet gentle"
It's always motivating to listen to her speak
Of numerous clients and for everyone, she could recall everything in mind
Cause she is always there
Now I see more of what it took from a clinician
and ask myself more questions
"Are you strong/knowledgeable/considerate/emphatic/facilitative/professional enough"

I haven't nib that thoughts----this is too much to ask from someone
Imagine someone doing engineer, accounting or chef
No one demands on their personality
But I know every profession had their own requirement
And I definitely have no interest to become any of the above
Saw an article today,
"Job for intelligent but lazy people"
I was so happy and after clicking in,
I found that I was not smart enough to be lazy LOL
So I need to survive here

Heard a lot, talked to several, read through some blogs
I suddenly felt the weight on my heart lightens,
Although I still haven't find the solution,
but I had enough of deep thinking and processing
That questions, like any major questions in life
Can left to be regurgitated in leisure time

So please get into your life now.
You had spaced out too much.
Get back to your tracks thanks.
The train doesn't wait for you

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.