0

Angel

Posted by Qi... on 02:42
Worst Saturday ever.
I woke up early and tried to complete several reports(revert back with more corrections >.<)
Was talking to her and realize how wrong I am and my mood just took a 90 degree downturn
Probably it began the night before
After my short but close to <3 conversation with high school bff
I didn't realize I painted my life in such a grey tone until she said so
My confidence level hitting the new bottom and I am not as ever cheerful as before

Probably I don't agree with everything she said about me
But yes, I saw so many things wrong in myself
I felt so like crying because I felt like I'm shattered inside
Like nothing is right

But it turns bright because of the angels I know
When you send me a long motivating message
When you came and clean up my room till unrecognizable shiny clean
When you force me to move knowing that I will just avoid everything and hide in my blanket
When you seriously consider my ADD as serious issue and thinking about intervention
I found a lot of reason to laugh
and less reason to push everything away

I'm so sorry my room became messier than ever now
Seriously my room=the state of my life
Now, it is another epic of messiness with the undealable clinic, no-presentable case case presentation, no-rehearsal-maybe-no-participant camp, weekly presentation
Yea, I guess it is a little hard for me to keep up with the tidy and steady part :p

But thank you, thank you so much with endless muacks from me

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.